Friday, May 27, 2011

Wolverine

I happened to meet Theron the first week he came to work at our dear apartments. He said he had just gotten out of a long-term relationships, then followed his brother from California to North Carolina. He once owned his own construction company, but because of the change of events, he was now the head maintenance man of our complex.

But I know the real story. He's Wolverine. Everything about him looks like Wolverine. He has the sidechops (that's really the best way to describe them), the swagger walk, the brown hair/eyes, the grizzled look, he's the perfect age, etc. Plus, his name is Theron.

I don't have a picture of Wolverine because I'm scared to sneak a picture. But I've decided to make that my mission before moving in mid-July. In the meantime, I'll show you a picture of the first hibiscus bloom of 2011 (which happened way back in early March).

I'm blogging a lot lately. That's what being done with school and unemployed/part-time-working-from-home does to you.

No comments: