Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekend Visitors

The past weekend we enjoyed a lovely trip from Karen and Mema. I think you could sum the trip up as we ate a lot, we shopped a lot, and we played a lot of cards. What more could a person want to do? It was delightful.

And Wilmington is really the best place to eat. I know everyone talks about the food in Italy and France, but I  think Wilmington could give them a run for their money. Someone told me that Wilmington was in the top 20 cities of restaurants to people ratio, and most of these restaurants are local. So if you haven't been yet, come to Wilmington this summer for a free beach vacation and delicious food. No really! Come on! It's your last chance!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Very tempting! I didn't know this about Wilmington! And speaking of food in Italy, I didn't think it was that great...and it was WAAAY overpriced. Maybe we just fell into the touristy traps, though.