Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tapas

Two days ago, my friend Rachel organized a tapas excursion. According to wikipedia, the serving of tapas is to encourage conversation because people aren't so focused on the meal in front of them. The restaurant said that tapas were actually salty food items served on top of wine glasses that would increase patron's thirst and want to make them buy more wine.

With that said, I LOVE IT. When I rule the world, all meals will either be tapas or fondue. Or else it will be mandated that meals will be abolished and people will just snack throughout the day. I just love sharing food, only eating a few bites of this and that, venturing to try things I wouldn't have normally, rich foods, etc.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yum! I love tapas, too! :) We discovered them when we were in DC.

Allison said...

We should open up a tapas restaurant in Fayetteville!

(hahahaha, I accidentally wrote tatas restaurant originally. Not that! whoops!)