Saturday, October 1, 2011

Whelp

I admit, I've been avoiding my blog. I have to blog at work-- not my own words, but post someone else's blog. It seems like a simple enough task, yet it is the most dreaded work task. I wake up on Monday mornings in terror because Monday is blog day.

I have started to really love my job, so I don't want to give you the wrong impression. I think it's just the fact I've made several typos/mistakes on the blog, and it's always a rush to get it done before noon because it requires the approval of a zillion different people, and it has to go through a zillion different drafts before it is done, which means I'll probably make even more typos. So why don't I just catch the mistakes I make? I wish I knew the answer. I think I've gotten so nervous about the whole ordeal, I'm adding to the trauma.

So whenever I think of something I want to write on my blog, I think OMG BLOG BLOG BLOG, and avoid it. Not that you're waiting around for me to post, but that's the explanation.

No comments: