Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eating

This post is only going to be interesting to me, just to warn you.  I'm getting super nostalgic about leaving Wilmington, so I want to publicly document some of my favorite things about my favorite town.

There are three things I especially love doing in Wilmington. The top of the list is going to the beach. The bottom of the list is walking downtown/sitting by the river. Eating is in the middle.

So for today's post, my top 5 favorite restaurants:

1) The Little Dipper: a local fondue place with a lot of character and $8 ladies nights.
2) The Basics: a southern food establishment downtown that has the best brunch ever.
3) Sweet and Savory: I'll forgive them for naming my favorite sandwich "Babe the Pig." (Although I tell them every time the name bothers me. Who wants to eat that cute little pig?) Also, it's close to the beach.
4) Our Crepes and More: a crepe place. All of the workers are French, so I'm sure you couldn't find a better crepe, even across the pond.
5) Flaming Amys: a burrito place. It has the most character of any burrito place I've ever been to. Sorry, Flying Burrito.

1 comment:

Tom Frase said...

You covered my top three! I'm with you. Let's eat.