Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bulgogi....mmmmm

Yesterday Tim and I decided to go out for dinner. Tim suggested iHop, because we seriously love that place, and also we had a gift card, but I had made breakfast for lunch so I suggested a Korean place I had been wanting to try. Tim has come a long way with eating Asian food since I've met him. In fact, as he pointed out while we were eating, the last three times we have gone out to eat have been to Asian places. (To be fair, all of the others someone else suggested and we just went along with. I'm not trying to cram sushi down Tim's throat).

We had a wonderful time until we got the bill, which was much more than we expected. That's what happens when you get a menu with just pictures, no prices.

But oh well! We were extravagant one night of our lives. I start my Korean classes this week, and I think that the bulgogi I ate will bring me good luck. Mmmm, bulgogi.

(I really wanted to take a picture of this, but I forgot I had taken my camera out of my purse for the scary interview. I promise, blog pictures coming soon.)

No comments: