Friday, April 1, 2011

March Madness is over

At least my March Madness. This past month I have interviewed for jobs, taken the Praxis, started a new Korean semester, and gone on a quick weekend trip. This past week I have turned in my thesis, turned in my last official assignment, and gave my thesis reading. Holy Moly. I feel a thousand pounds lighter.

I thought I'd be jumping around with happiness at finishing all of this. And believe me, I am relieved. I've watched a television show, a movie, and a documentary this morning, and I didn't feel one once of guilt about what I should have been doing. But in place of the pressure I'm feeling quite sad that this whole experience is coming to an end. I feel like I'm just beginning to figure a few things out. Now I need about 10 more years to really get in a routine. So, how about that UNCW? Would you mind extending the program another 8 years?

No comments: