Monday, July 19, 2010

The Truth Behind the USA Loss

Usually, when I've gone a long time without posting, it's because my life is the normal dull. But, that is not the case this time. Instead, it's been full of visits and visitors.

We started the month of with a visit to the University of North Carolina, which, despite being highly inferior to the University of Arkansas, is a beautiful campus in a fun town.

We also got to visit Doug, and also visit Heather, not at the same time, although they both live in the same town. But they weren't important enough to get pictures. Instead, what we cared about were the amazing fried jalapenos we ate while watching the USA lose to Ghana....


and SILLY BANDS! I'm holding a microphone, in case you couldn't tell. Yes, I know, 5th graders. I really am the coolest 24 year old you know.


(just kidding Heather and Doug! You are both really cool. In fact, if either of you read this, you should meet and hang out, because you are both so cool, even if Heather hates silly bands.)

I must admit, I somewhat feel like the United States lost in soccer because I had a hard time rooting against Ghana. Tim keeps telling me all the good players don't actually live in Ghana anyway, but still. Rooting against an African nation feels wrong, even if that is morally worse.

No comments: