Friday, May 28, 2010

My summer schedule is a little wonky (stay up late teaching Koreans, sleep pt. 1, wake up early to teach Koreans again, sleep pt. 2 ,then leave to work at day camp). So, during the sleep part 2, I've been having some odd dreams that I usually remember. Especially this week, as they replaced the windows in apartment building, which required excessive drilling.

Like, this week I dreamt Tim flushed my two favorite pairs of socks down the toilet just in SPITE. Last night I dreamt Tim and I got tickets to watch the dress rehearsal of SNL, only they had replaced the whole entire cast (Kenan was still allowed to work one of the cameras), and I couldn't see any of it because my seat was behind some wall decoration.

But, no hard feelings! Here is a picture of us at the wedding last weekend that required us to run across the Atlanta airport in fashion shoes, not practical shoes, because they canceled our original flight, only to not make the other flight and have to be 12th and 13th on the standby list on another plane, which miraculously let us on, and arrived in Dallas, and thus Waco, just the knick of time!

No comments: