Monday, October 5, 2009

I noticed about a week ago I was furrowing my eyebrows in class. This might seem like an academic thing to do, but the thing is, I can't stop. I mentioned it to Tim, and he even said he's noticed it lately. I can't have a thought without furrowing my eyebrow. I was furrowing my eyebrows just then. I'm going to get wrinkles by the age of 26.

I feel like this is the same as the grinding the teeth business. I can't will my body to stop, which leads me to my age old question: Why can't we tell what's going on in our bodies? It seems I should be able to have control over not grinding my teeth. People have to go to the doctor to find out if something is broken, if she is pregnant, if there is a growth forming inside. It just seems unfair a doctor can know before the person whose body is in question can know. Isn't that crazy? I guess God knew humans were going to be control freaks.

This picture was taken before we were dating, by the way.

No comments: