Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Odds

I was sitting here thinking, what are the odds of encountering two broken heaters during abnormally cold conditions in one winter season? when I realized I had never said anything about Thanksgiving. Travesty.

There's not much to say except that it was wonderful and everything I hoped it would be, except for our cabin had a broken heater. I got to see family and friends, hike, eat a lot, read, sit around a fire, listen to football games, and other life affirming moments.

And now I'm out of school, and it's wonderful and everything I hoped it would be, except now our heater is broken, which we only realized today when we broke down and decided to turn it on. But always, the good outweighs the bad, so it's fine and snuggly.

1 comment:

Allison said...

We had exactly two broken heaters last winter, too. Just another coincidence between the two of us. I hope your heater is fixed soon, though! And I'm crossing my fingers that ours works this winter!