Sunday, November 7, 2010

What they don't tell you about growing up

Tonight Tim drove me to a friend's house so that I could babysit while he went to youth group. While I was there I did my homework and chatted with my mom. Tim came at the very end (to save me the embarrassment of having to wait on him to pick me up) to drive me back home. In the meantime, he played Xbox.

Despite reverting back to junior high, I'm turning 25 next week.

(but, let me say, baby Nicholas is one cute, well-behaved baby.)

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Speaking of milestone birthdays, how is your coffee drinking by 30 goal coming along?

I made a little progress by adding Bailey's to it a few nights ago. I don't think it is time for coffee every morning if I need to add Bailey's to drink it:)

Allison said...

It's not going very well, but I am streadfast in trying various sips of whoever is kind enough to lend one. I'll continue at this rate, and if it hasn't worked before 28, I'll think of some method of sprinting.

But Bailey's is something I'll have to try...