Saturday, June 6, 2009

I ride my bike to work to help burn off the calories I consume eating cupcakes, and also to save money as to park downtown costs a dollar an hour. But on Thursday, as I approached my bike parked conveniently at the library bike rack a street over, I noticed a completely flat front tire, and had to call Tim to come get me, as company was due at our house in an hour.

So, fast forward two days, I come back today to deal with the bike, and it's gone. Stolen.

You have to admire the criminal somewhat, because he/she either had to
1) saw through my chain, or
2) figure out my number combination.

Also, he/she had to walk the bike away from the crime scene, because it had a dadgumed flat tire.

This makes this thief a better criminal than the other Wilmington thief we've encountered, which stole the Coldplay CD from under the mailbox (where the silly mailman left it), but left the envelope it had been mailed in as evidence of the stolen CD.

No comments: