Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This past weekend I was showered once with with wedding gifts from the extremely generous Russellville United Methodist Church.


(After not having any good diploma-holding pictures, I tried so hard to hold this straight. Failure.)

The creativity was abundant. I could post several pictures to prove this, but for now, just check out a poster one of the hostesses made.

In fact, I kept getting in trouble for not opening gifts fast enough. There was a schedule, after all. But I got so many nice things, I wanted to stop and savor them!


Anna, Tim's first cousin once removed, as well as his mom and aunt also helped celebrate. All in all, it was a grand time!


In fact, the only bad thing was that they alerted me about 3/4 of the way into the shower that however many bows I broke was how many children I'm going to have. Apparently, I'm going to give the Duggars a run for their money. I least there is the shred of hope that TLC will make a show for me.

And a major thanks to Danyelle for providing these pictures for me!

No comments: