Thursday, June 12, 2008

This past Tuesday, I had a question about my bank account in Wilmington, so I called several times trying to get an answer. Nobody would pick up the phone, and the 1800 number got me no where. In frustration (and I was slightly frustrated) , I told Tim I would just try back in an hour.

So, in a hour I called, and thankfully, I got through. They couldn't help me, however, because there had been an emergency and they were trying to evacuate the building, but try the 1800 number if you get desperate.

Today, I checked out the online paper, and it turns out, I was phoning at the same time that the bank was being robbed. No joke. The guy got away with 500 dollars, but the police soon captured him.


The slightly ironic thing: the story I submitted to get into UNCW was about a bank robbery.

No comments: