Sunday, April 13, 2008

On Friday, Tim and I took engagement pictures. As a direct response, the weather dropped into winter weather temperature range, it rained so much the three days before that people started looking for the ark, and the wind competed to outdo all other extreme weather forms. I got my eyebrows waxed, and again, as a direct response to engagement pictures, the salon stylist decided the best way to remove hair would be to remove all of the skin underneath my eyebrow as well. Hormones decided to freckle my forehead with zits, and then I dropped my pearl earring down the drain. But despite it all, the engagement pictures were taken, and life went on.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I guess engagement pictures just have to be difficult. James had planned on wearing a certain shirt that would match the one I was planning on wearing, only to find out an hour before our pictures that the front pocket was falling off. This was like 9 am on a Saturday morning, and apparently only Wal-Mart is open before 10 a.m. He tried on a shirt there, but it fit really weird. Luckily, Thetford called right about that time, wanting to reschedule our pictures b/c he was sick.

Where did you get yours taken?